Friday 29 March 2013

Stage 2...

I figured out he reason I keep getting stuck...I want a challenge I have never been one to move through and tick boxes easily... So here is my solution, short harp bursts, getting the bits I don't enjoy done o I can move forwards to do I bits I love....

Masked off sections....






I next made some quick line drawings with a biro, to block out the shapes...
 
I liked how taking out the detail completely changes how you view the frames...
Next i experiemented with layering fabric texture, as as a drawing it is a very flat piece...
Block colour-collaged papers
I played with lines, I liked how overlapping the lines created new shapes in the space...
Next I tried filling in then spaces with colours....

I like how when i filled in the shapes randomly the design stops looking remotely floral...this could be a really interesting thing to follow on with...

Exercise one coming soon... x

No comments:

Post a Comment